Who we are
This website is operated by Primus Solicitors Ltd. We are a Solicitors practice authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under ID number 645182. We are a provider of legal services.
- Recognise you whenever you visit the Website (this speeds up your access to the Website as you do not have to log in each time)
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and help us better understand your requirements and interests
- Target out marketing more effectively; and
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will ask for your consent to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
There are different types of Cookies:-
Performance Cookies – these are cookies which collect information about how you use our website, eg. Which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and it is only used to improve how our website works.
Functionality Cookies – these cookies allow our website to remember the choices that you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies – these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our website and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
The cookies that we use include:-
- Google Analytics – Google Inc which utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of this website to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services;
- SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc
- External social networks such a as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Use of buttons and widgets on our Website allows interaction with the relevant social network. The information obtained through this Website are always subject to your privacy settings for each social network.
The duration of Cookies
Different types of cookies last for longer than others.
Session Cookies – these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
Persistent Cookies – these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your website until you delete them from your cache.
Third party access to the cookies
How to turn off all cookies and consequences of doing so
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
- mail to email@example.com
- in writing to First Floor, 402 Palatine Road, Manchester M22 4FZ
- telephone on 0161 222 5860
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated in October 2023
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you in writing.