Table of Contents
A Business Visitor Visa enables an individual to enter the UK for a short-term period to conduct business activities. Primus Solicitors offers free general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration solicitor today by contacting us at 0161 222 5860 or leaving your details for a callback request.
- You are a visa national.
- You are a genuine business visitor.
- You will not undertake any prohibited activities such as paid employment.
- You have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs without working or accessing public funds.
- You will leave the UK before the expiry of your visa.
- Your application does not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal.
Please contact us for an initial assessment to determine your eligibility and to discuss your options.
The Business Visitor Visa permits individuals to engage in the following business activities during their stay in the UK:
- Attend interviews, meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- Negotiate and sign deals and contracts.
- Attend trade fairs to promote your business (you cannot sell things)
- Get work-related training if you’re employed overseas and the training is not available in your home country.
- Give a one-off or short series of talks as long as they’re not for profit or a commercial event (you must not be paid)
- Carry out site visits and inspections.
- Oversee the delivery of goods and services provided by a UK company to your overseas company or organisation.
- Deliver training or share knowledge on internal projects with UK employees of the company you work for overseas
- Install, dismantle, repair, service or advise on equipment, computer software and hardware, if your overseas company has a contract with a UK company or organisation.
Hire our specialist immigration lawyer to help you through this process and ensure a successful outcome for your business visit Visa application. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your immigration matter.