Table of Contents
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident that was not your fault, you may be eligible to claim compensation for your injuries and other losses. Our personal injury claim specialists at Primus Solicitors can provide you with free personal injury advice and help you obtain your compensation without any charges.
Passengers who sustain injuries, due to an accident on the road, can claim the insurance company of the person responsible for the accident, including the driver of the vehicle in which they were travelling, if applicable.
Our specialist team of lawyers at Primus Solicitors have the expertise and knowledge to manage the complete spectrum of road traffic incidents. Even if the driver at fault is untraceable or uninsured, we work with the Motor Insurers’ Bureau [MIB] to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Car accident claims
- Cycle accident claims.
- Motorcycle accident claims
- Pedestrian accident claims.
- Public transport accident claims.
- Lorry accident claims
- E-scooter accident claims
- Whiplash injury claims
- Ensure that everyone involved in the accident is safe.
- Check for injuries and call an ambulance immediately if anyone is hurt.
- Call the police and report the accident within 24 hours of it happening.
- Gather evidence to support your claims, such as photographs, witness statements, and medical reports.
- Contact Primus Solicitors at 0203 9303 103 for a free initial assessment regarding your road traffic accident claim.
- Our injury solicitors will review your case and let you know if you are eligible to make a claim.
- If you are eligible, our solicitors will assist you with your claim and ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Under UK law, you have three years from the date of the accident to make a road traffic accident compensation claim if you are aged over 18. Children under the age of 18 can make a claim within three years starting from their 18th birthday. A parent or legal guardian can claim compensation for a child’s accident or injury before they turn 18.
The compensation amount for a this specific type of personal injury claim depends on various factors, such as the type of injuries, the severity of each injury, and financial losses.
The types and amount of evidence you have are crucial to a successful claim, so try to gather as much evidence as possible. Evidence may include photographs of the scene, dashcam or CCTV footage, photographs of damaged vehicles, equipment, and personal items, photographs of sustained injuries, medical reports, witness statements, receipts and records of financial expenses incurred due to the accident, and payslips from months before and after the accident demonstrating loss of income.
The compensation amount for this type of of personal injury compensation claim depends on the type and severity of each injury and other factors. For example, the pay-out for whiplash injuries ranges from £240 to £4,345, depending on the duration of the injury.
Hire our specialist immigration lawyers to help you through this process and ensure a successful outcome for your road traffic accident application. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your personal injury matter.